Sunday, September 4, 2011

25 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 25 weeks and 3 days

Gender: A sweet baby BOY!

Movement: Baby McDaniel moves a lot, especially in the morning and at night and when I eat something. Last night he gave me the best kick so far and Roy was feeling my tummy when he did it!

Sleep: Sleep is ok. I usually come home from work and try to push through to do laundry, clean, budget, etc. because I know around 6:30PM I will hit a wall and be done for the day.

What I Miss: I am really missing having the energy to do everything I used to. I am usually so spent after work each day that I lounge around in my PJs and get ready for bed. It is a vicious cycle. I miss exercising still. Roy and I walk when we can. I tried to run the other day but I just feel so heavy and sluggish. I just wanted to make sure I could do it because I will be getting back to running once the baby gets here… bring on the jogging stroller!

Cravings: Fast food breakfast. I know that sounds like the grossest, greasiest thing ever, but I could really go for an egg biscuit with some hash browns and a Dr. Pepper. I am trying not to give in!

Symptoms: Right now I am battling mega sinus issues. It has been keeping me up at night because I can’t breathe through my nose and I have the worst headaches. I am still getting nauseous some and it literally hits me out of nowhere. I can count on it going away though within an hour or so, which is nice. I think the worst thing right now is just my lack of energy. I hardly do anything but am so wiped out by the end of the day.

News: We have decided on a name! Woo hoo. I am pumped about it. Also, I went to the doctor about a week and a half ago and all is well. He heard the heartbeat and measured my tummy for the first time. He said I am measuring big so he’ll do a sonogram the next time I come in (end of Sept) and I’ll have to do the glucose test as well.

Best Moment this Week: My sister is beginning the labor process! Hopefully I will meet my new niece/nephew soon!

No comments: