Sunday, June 7, 2009




The past week has been miserable for both Roy and me. I have been sick with a UTI and was pretty much on the couch or toilet for about a week. Roy has been such a great nurse this week, making a number of trips to get my prescriptions filled and run to the grocery store for Gatorade, Sprite, Ginger ale, and crackers. Neither of us got much sleep. After three trips to the doctor and two shots of pretty powerful antibiotics, I began to feel much better. THANKFULLY, I made it down to Gulf Shores Saturday to be a bridesmaid in my friend Molly’s wedding. I was so sad that I wasn’t able to make it to any of the other wedding festivities due to sickness, but I made it to her BIG DAY. It was great to see and spend time with good friends. Roy and I are still waiting for some things to fall through. We have been faithful to pray and trust that the Lord has a perfect plan for our life. Troy is incredibly lonely and we have spent many nights and weekends watching movies via our Netflix subscription, playing Wii, or playing Monopoly. We are in dire need of friendships with people our age. Please continue to lift us up in prayer as we wait for the Lord.

No comments: