Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The House Divided

As most of you know, although Roy and I are both Troy University alumni, we live in a house divided. Yes, the love of college football runs deep within our roots, but our football ties are to two different teams. I grew up in the Florida Panhandle as a Florida Gator fan. On several occasions we'd get football tickets from season pass holders, usually the Auburn / Florida game since my Papa played football at Auburn many years ago.

Roy, on the other hand, grew up 45 minutes from Tuscaloosa, AL in Livingston, or, "God's Country" as he often refers to it. Alabama football is a way of life in those parts and it beats anything I have ever seen. To make an incredibly long, one-sided blog entry SHORT, you need to see these videos to understand our ties to football and how "different" it is:)


I love my Gators and the Gator Nation!




Roll Tide, y'all!

No comments: