Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Final Countdown

Has it really been a month and a half since my last post? Please forgive me. I think once the reality of welcoming a baby boy finally began to sunk in, I began to panic and rightly so. We are about to have a major addition to the McDaniel Family and we are beyond thrilled.

Roy and I are both filled with so many wonderful emotions at this point. We are exactly two weeks away from Micah's due date. What incredible joy fills our hearts. After a month of being showered with gifts, making final arrangements, packing our hospital bags, two hospital visits (all is well thankfully!), etc. we are finally ready to get this show on the road.

I am not making any progress yet in terms of labor, but have started walking each night to try and get this party started. I am ready to hold our little bundle of joy! Thank you, precious Lord, for this incredible gift that our hearts have been longing for. We are beyond blessed. Please join us in praying for a safe delivery, a healthy baby boy, and a smooth transition to a family of three. Praise be to God for his grace and mercy in all things! Micah will be here before we know it.





Pictured at 36 weeks and 5 days. I am 38 weeks today!

No comments: