Friday, April 17, 2009

The News

Today, Becky and I reached a milestone: 33% of our support goal. That's 1/3 of the way! Admittedly, I hope the other two thirds come in quicker than this first one. But, we have the first third pledged. That brings a small, but significant, sense of accomplishment. We would love to be able to begin in August. I feel that may be a bit overly-optimistic, but attainable. We are being daily reminded that God really is in control, and all of this is running on his timing.

Last weekend, we went to Livingston. We celebrated Easter, and my Mom's 54th birthday. Tuesday, I went to Birmingham for assessment (a requirement for all potential CO staff members) and got back Thursday night. Sunday, we'll be headed to Ft Lauderdale, where Becky has a conference for the AIM Project until Thursday. So we are no stranger to the highway here lately.
I've been pushing my little Corolla to the limit lately, and she's been good to me. Best purchase I've ever made, second to Becky's ring.

Thanks for reading our blog! We'll keep you informed.

No comments: