Sunday, August 29, 2010

The life of a seminary wife...

I am beyond blessed to be walking through this "seminary" season of life with some incredible women of God. I have formed an incredible bond with a phenomenal group of women whose husband's are in the same class as Roy. We started this journey together and what a wild ride it has been. Usually we have a "Family Night" as we like to call it a few times a month. We'll get together and share a meal, play games, and enjoy community. Roy and I always thank the Lord for the amazing friendships we have here in Orlando, both with RTS and City Church. I am convinced that community and deep friendships are far more valuable than any worldly riches. I am so thankful for the first year of seminary and having spent it with some awesome brothers and sisters in Christ! Thank you, sweet friends, for deeply enriching our lives! We are grateful for you all :)



No comments: