Monday, August 1, 2011

Let the fun begin...

We are seriously on cloud 9 since the ultrasound tech told us we were having a BOY! Roy and I can't stop talking about our precious baby. We decided to register a few days ago. We wanted to do this together and I knew if it was anything like doing our wedding registry, Roy would have a blast. He just loves scanning anything and everything with that gun!

I am overwhelmed with the thought of being a mother and registering was icing on the cake. I had no idea what I needed or how much of what I needed. I guess I will just figure this thing out as we go. Thankfully, my sister is 15 weeks ahead of me so as she is learning about motherhood she can pass things on to me. It is very exciting though!

You can view our registry here: http://www.target.com/registry/baby/SAKLQXM28UXE

I am ready for the next 20 weeks to fly by! My clothes don't fit anymore which is incredibly depressing. I am trying to slowly transition into maternity clothes. They are super hard to find at thrift stores though. I am working on my maternity, loose fitting clothes wardrobe. Fashion has never been my thing so thinking of trying to be fashionable in maternity clothes is just not happening. I will be in survival mode for the next 4 1/2 months.




I rearranged my closet to put the things I know can fit into easily together. With work getting ready to start up again, this should be interesting. I can't wear t-shirts and Nike shorts like I have been all summer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try ebay or amazon for maternity clothes... they usually have good prices.