Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hospital Tour

Last night Roy and I had a "date night" and enjoyed dinner and a tour of Winnie Palmer Hospital. I cannot believe that I am already in my third trimester and that our precious baby boy will be here in a few months! There are some seasons of pregnancy where it felt like I would be sick and pregnant forever. Now I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have flipped the switch to PANIC MODE! Holy moly! So much to do before he arrives!

The hospital tour put me at ease a bit. It was nice to see where I will be delivering and to become aware of the procedures and what not. We were able to walk step by step through being admitted in triage, labor and delivery, post postpartum, etc. The lady who gave us the tour was very helpful in explaining things as best as she could to give us a good feel for what it to come!

Funny thing... the other couple on the tour with us are expecting on Dec. 16th so we could see each other again soon :)


Winnie Palmer Hospital


Labor and delivery room

No comments: