Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Going to the chapel...

My sister is married!!! I can hardly believe it. On Saturday my sister and Angel were married in our hometown of Port St. Joe, FL. It was such a beautiful ceremony, both with American and Mexican traditions. It was wonderful and the reception was the the funnest reception I believe I have ever been to. It was great to see everyone dancing and having a great time. It's always a joy to see family and friends and spend time together. With Tropical Depression Claudette on the move this weekend we had to move what was originally supposed to be an outside wedding indoors. It was remarkable to see friends and family helping decorate and organize hours before the wedding. Thanks for all of your help!! We couldn't have done it without you. I am so thankful I was able to spend a week at home with my family, enjoying time with family, catching up, and spending time with the Bride before her BIG DAY. What a blessing! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Carrete!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved every moment! Thank Bonnie and Angel for allowing us to share your special day! Thank you Becky for the pictures ! Love them!
God bless you and Roy as you settle in Orlando.
Becky Hopkins