Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our Balcony Patio

We had a patio or balcony I guess you could say. It is definitely our favorite part of our 580 sq. ft. apartment. It has french doors from our living room area to the patio and it overlooks the woods, which to some may be boring, but to us is incredibly peaceful. Roy and I like to sit out there to have our quiet times and spend time journaling or reading. We have to sit out there before 10 or after 6 because it gets so hot here. My favorite thing is looking for butterflies. I know that sounds cheesey, but butterflies love to fly around back there. I love them! What I do NOT like are the BATS the also like to make their way to our patio around sunset each evening. One night we were on the patio and one flew right through our patio, and it scared me to death! Needless to say, we are more cautious about sitting out there in the evening. I took a few pictures of our patio. It was hard to get the whole space in the photo, but I hope you get the idea.



1 comment:

PCrosby said...

That would be my favorite place as well! Beautiful and peaceful~God Bless you and Roy